xtraCHEF is looking for a passionate, energetic candidate to join our team as a Business Development Representative. This individual will be responsible for researching and sourcing hospitality brands using the web, LinkedIn, CRM, lead lists, and other creative means.
You will then make a high volume of outbound calls to C-Level executives to set up appointments for the outside sales team to close. You will also be responsible for selling into SMB accounts. BDR's will be measured and compensated based on number of appointments set per week, close rates of appointments set, and sales made.
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to drive prospects through the pipeline
- Research & Identify new accounts, contacts and opportunities
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all prospective leads
- Research new and effective techniques to add value to your prospect outreaches
- Work with marketing to create a series of inbound follow-up emails and messaging to target inbound leads
- Work closely with marketing to understand the content/messaging being pushed out to our audience.
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce
- Utilize Salesforce & Outreach.io to ensure activities are documented properly
- Maintain knowledge of product, market conditions and competitive activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some B2B and Hospitality/Restaurant experience would be preferred.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong computer knowledge required.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a outstanding customer service
- Ability to develop and cultivate leads through making 70+ outbound calls (phone, email, LinkedIn messages) per day
- Good organizational skills and comfortable planning your day and tracking activities via corporate CRM tool
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Being confident and eager to actively communicate with C-Level Executives
- Strong desire to be grow into a B2B, SaaS technology sales role
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped comission
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Laid Back, Flexible Work Environment
- Company Outings
- Snacks & Bevs
Opportunity for Training, Professional Development & Career Development