Long Fence and Home (Long Roofing) is seeking In-Home Sales Representatives (confirmed appointments provided daily) to join our growing Sales Team. We are a leader in residential home improvement with a trusted name since 1945, specializing in roofing, windows, siding, and doors. We provide superior products and a high level of professionalism and customer focus to the industry.
If you are motivated, enjoy meeting people, and have a "can-do" attitude, we want to speak with you! We provide all the training and support for you achieve your goals. The average Sales Representative earns above 6 figures.
What you can expect in this role:
Our Sales Representatives spend the majority of their time engaged in sales presentations at the customer's home to assist them with getting started on their exterior renovation project. The appointments are pre-scheduled by our marketing department. Through a consultative approach, the representative will assess customers' needs, recommend products, develop price quotes, and assist customers with necessary paperwork.
While home improvement sales experience is not required, we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Ability to develop rapport and build relationships
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Self starter
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional presence and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance
- All candidates hired must pass background check, drug test, and motor vehicle check
- 2 years+ sales experience preferred
Beyond the high earning potential and security that comes along with a position at an established company, Long Roofing offers a great benefits package:
- Paid, professional training program and opportunities for career advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Vacations and holidays
- Annual trips for sales achievement
- Monthly bonuses
Learn about your successful future as a team member of Long Roofing.
Long Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.