Long Roofing (www.longroofing.com), ranked in the DMV as one of the largest and most experieinced home improvement contractors, is hiring for a Call Center Director. We are growing quickly and looking for a fast paced professional that can thrive here. There is significant growth potential in this position as we execute our regional growth plan. This position is responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing our call center representatives to oversee both inbound and outbound calling to support our sales team.
Primary Job Functions:
- Manager 2 Call Center Managers (inbound/outbound) and the teams
- Manage day-to-day call center operations
- Monitor center calls to ensure adherence to company scripting and policies
- Assist in continued development of best practices and standards to increase profitability
- Maintain various performance based metrics for inbound and outbound teams
- Interact with various department heads to ensure free flow of interdepartmental data furthering company-wide goals
- Lead, train, guide, and support representatives’ career path
- Manage CRM system (Salesforce)
- 2-5+ years of call center management experience
- Recruiting and training experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is a BIG plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, are a must
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce in high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability meeting or exceeding goals with minimal direct supervision
- Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
This position includes an industry-leading base salary plus commission on both the inbound and outbound sides of the department in addition to a strong benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer.